WMU $1,000 Scholarship
February 1 @ 8:00 am - March 15 @ 5:00 pm at NSRBA Resource Center
The Scholarship Committee of the NSRBA believes that this application process is an effective means of demonstrating a true desire and love for missions. It is our prayer that this scholarship will glorify the name of Christ and challenge all who are a part to be more missions minded.
- Applications will be available for pick up at the Associational Office or from your church Women on Missions leader.
- Applications are to be returned to the Associational Office or to a committee member by March 15, 2018.
- You may mail, fax, or drop applications to:
- Attn: WMU Scholarship Committee
- P.O. Box 298
- Fayetteville, NC 28302
- Fax: 910-485-0844
- One letter of recommendation is required. The letter may be written by whomever the applicant chooses within her/his church. The letter should include a phone number to reach the person who writes the recommendation. It must be returned in a sealed envelope with the application.
- Note: Scholarship awards will be presented contingent upon applicant’s acceptance at an Institution of higher learning. Applicant must also provide, to the Scholarship Committee, a letter of admittance from the institution.
- The scholarship is for $1,000.00, which will be awarded to the recipient at the Annual Meeting.
- If you have any further questions, please contact: Beth Matthews (567-2175), Dainese Davis (624-4992) or Deborah O’Neil (988-7687).
Each applicant must be a current member of Acteens or Youth on Missions.
Click Here to download the application
ENTRY DEADLINE: March 15, 2018