- This event has passed.
May 1, 2018 @ 8:00 am - May 11, 2018 @ 5:00 pm at NSRBA Resource Center
WAYS YOU CAN GIVE:
View a list of items by Clicking here
- Purchase any of the items listed on the BCH NEEDED ITEMS LIST.
- Bring items to the NSRBA Resource Center between May 1-ll,ji·om 9:00am and 4:30pm.
- Remember when bringing heavy items there is no one available at the Resource Center to help unload.
- Give a Gift Card.
- Gift Cards for buying perishables and items not received.
- Consider cards from: Wal-Mart, Sam’s Club, Food Lion. Lowes, Ingles, or Piggly Wiggly.
- Give Online
- Baptist Children’s Homes of North Carolina (BCH) is partnering with The Full Circle Program (TFCP) to make it easy for those who like to shop or donate online to provide healthy food for the children and families the nonprofit serves.
- The Full Circle Program provides an innovative web-based portal where you can access BCH’s
wish list, purchase product(s) in bulk, and then choose which one ofBCH’s statewide homes for the items to be shipped.
- This new program offers two options. First you can purchase a gift card for exclusive use by
BCH to purchase what is needed, when it is needed. The second option allows you to purchase products from the “Needs List” and donate directly to the campus of your choice